If you’re concerned about moisturizing your skin or protecting your pores from folliculitis or other irritation, rinse your face after you shave to close your pores and try using our After shave cream.
Typical alcohol-based aftershave will kill some bacteria. However, it won’t give you any real health benefits over time. Avoid aftershaves with artificial fragrances in them. Many fragrances are made of unreported ingredients that you may be allergic to or that may cause irritation. Alcohol-based aftershaves can help kill the bacteria in your skin that can build up in pimples and make them inflamed and uncomfortable. Here’s why: when you shave, you often leave behind many tiny cuts and exposed bits of epidermis (skin) and pores that are more likely to get bacteria or other material lodged inside. These ingredients kill bacteria or toxins on your face after a shave. This is why alcohol-based aftershave infamously stings when you put it on your face — it’s antibacterial.
But our After shave cream does these to your skin
• reducing itching and swelling from skin damage and ingrown hairs
• closing pores to prevent bacteria, dirt, or chemicals from getting in, (which can reduce breakouts, razor burn, or razor bumps)
• helping cuts from shaving heal quicker
• preventing hair follicle inflammation (folliculitis) by protecting opened pores with a layer of liquid or oil
• promoting the regrowth of skin tissue to protect your skin health
• adding a pleasant smell to your skin
• Avoid aftershaves with artificial fragrances in them. Many fragrances are made of unreported ingredients that you may be allergic to or that may cause irritation. Our After shave cream has essential oils for scent and soothing effects , maintaining healthy skin, and to moisturize skin.
Jojoba oil, Unrefined Mango butter, Unrefined She butter , Green tea, Cedarwood EO, Vit E, Aloevera, Peppermint Eo, Chamomile EO, Vitamin Eo, Witch Hazel EO, Eucalyptus EO, Lavender EO
1. Follow your usual shaving routine.
2. Rinse off the area with cold water until you’ve gotten off any remaining shaving cream, gel, or lotion.
3. Use a clean towel to pat dry. Don’t rub the towel on your skin, as this can irritate or damage your skin.
4. Put a small amount of aftershave into your palm (about the size of a dime).
5. Rub the aftershave into both of your hands to spread it evenly.
6. Rub the aftershave evenly onto the entire surface that you’ve shaved.