Sunscreen cream protects the skin from the harmful effects of the sun and also help to prevent sunburn and premature aging such as wrinkles and leathery skin.The natural ingredients in this sunscreen cream work by absorbing the sun’s ultraviolet (UV) radiation , preventing it from reaching the deeper layers of the skin, or by reflecting the radiation. This has SPF 50.
- Keeps Complexion Even: Using sunscreen on your face helps to keep your complexion even. Sun damage is one of the many causes of uneven skin tones and daily sun cream helps to prevent those effects.
- Sun Protection :One of the most obvious and notable benefits of sunscreen is that it protects your skin against the sun’s broad spectrum of harmful UV rays. Sunscreen actually minimizes the penetration of UV rays into the skin and the triggering of a variety of skin disorders. Even the mildest of sunburns can have damaging effects so it is important to protect your skin.
- Helps Protect Against The Visible Signs of Premature Aging : We all want youthful, radiant, and healthy looking skin. But overexposure to sunlight can increase the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. In other words, using sunscreen can help protect against the harmful effects of premature aging or skin aging.
- Reduces Risk of Cancer: Fortunately, sunscreen is very effective in reducing the risk of developing a variety of skin cancers, especially melanoma. This type of skin cancer is known to be extremely aggressive and can be life-threatening for many women, particularly those in their 20s. However, you must apply sunscreen daily to see the cumulative protection over the days and months.
- Healthy Skin Overall :“Skin is healthier overall when you use sunscreen.” Essential proteins in the skin like keratin are protected when sunscreen is applied. These proteins are primarily responsible for keeping the skin smooth and healthy both in appearance and function.
Shelf life : 6 months from the date of packing